Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown issue while applying effect using "exposure" plugin

Engaged ,
Jul 19, 2013 Jul 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to execute a third party plugin called "Exposure4" from my existing automation plugin. I have done something similar before too and had no problem. However, I have encountered some problems while executing this plugin from my automation plugin. I am able to build it and when I run it doesn't give any error message. But when I debug the code it returns - 1 error code. When I execute its equivalent javascript from extendscript it runs fine.

Then I tried to run the jsx from my plugin. But it is also not working.

Please guide. Its really urgent.

I have tried hard but didn't got any clue.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am able to trace the error that script is returning when executed from plugin. It is "Error:1320 Invalid Enumeration Value".

But it is not mentioned where is it occuring. Please suggest something on this.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are really not providing enough info for anyone to be able to help you. You have to realize that you are asking us to somehow debug your code that you are not providing in the post (a least the very few lines that trigger the plugin) which runs some third party plugin which nobody here probably has.

In general, here are 3 simple steps you have to follow to get it all working:

1. Copy the listener plugin to PS plugin folder

2. Start PS, open your image and run your third-party plugin. Make sure it succeeds

3. Close PS and open Listener.log on the Desktop. Copy&paste the function that contains the code that triggers your third party plugin into your automation plugin source.

ivar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines