• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates to issues encountered while generating images (User Guidelines Violations)

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Photoshop community!

If you've used Generative Fill and Generative Expand, it's possible you've seen this dialog:

Screen Shot 2023-11-10 at 11.04.17 AM.png

On November 7th 2023, the filters were adjusted to be less overly-sensitive, and we're still working to find the right balance here. If you continue to encounter issues after 11/7, please let us know in this thread!

Also, within this notice dialog, there is an opportunity to provide feedback to the team and request a review of the content. Please continue to use the feedback option to help us make improvements to this experience.

Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG it's terrible since the latest update anything with too much leg showing gets stopped. I just want to fill int he background around her legs! She's wearing clothes what gives? I've tried several images from this session and another works fine with the second set, but the white backdrop and bare legs gets the flag everytime. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We in this community have been haggling over this since FireFly started. Everyone understands there are countries that have VERY strict rules on what can be seen and what can't. Heck, I used to work as a news graphic artist for the Christian Science Monitor (Boston) and got reprimanded for using a stock photo of a guy on the beach picking up his girlfriend in a two piece bathing suit (not a string bikini, a two piece). This was for an over the shoulder news graphic about vacationing. Oops, who knew. I thought it was rediculous. The point is, some people don't get art. This is real stringent in some countries. Can't Adobe make the rules different based on the country you're in? If you live in a country that's really strict (ni hao) then you get the tight restrictions if you don't they get a less overbearing.

As mentioned before, bottom line, Adobe is a private company and as such can do whatever they like. You have the option of using other software for Ai generation. There are a ton out there (with zero restrictions) so if Adobe won't let you add a background to a girl wearing a dress because (ITO) it's just too risque - use another companies software.

R.Cates
CSI Productions
If you want peace, be peaceful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe, PLEASE stop this insanity! I cannot generate ANYTHING on pictures that I have taken of any models. WHY? Is this violating the guidlines?? CAn my models only be fully clothed? Please answer because this drives me crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines