• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent Issue: Not enough RAM

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so I started having this issue with Photoshop when I recently updated it. It keeps saying I don't have enough RAM space. Previously, Photoshop has worked perfectly. I don't understand why its no longer working as it used to. I uninstalled, reinstalled, reset preferences. When I tried to follow older forums on how to solve the issues, they all say to go to Edit > Preferences > General > Performance and edit there. I can't even open the Performance tab without Photoshop freaking out. If anyone has a solution, please do help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Hi All,

This issue has been fixed in Photoshop CC 19.1.5 (June 2018 release). Please refer the solution mentioned in this article Error while accessing performance preferences - 'An integer between 96 and 8 is required.' before updating.

Update Photoshop to the latest version, see Keeping Photoshop Up-To-Date

Here's a list of what's new in this release: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay the tif files that i am trying to download if relaying this message any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the fix Ged linked in post 16?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

This issue has been fixed in Photoshop CC 19.1.5 (June 2018 release). Please refer the solution mentioned in this article Error while accessing performance preferences - 'An integer between 96 and 8 is required.' before updating.

Update Photoshop to the latest version, see Keeping Photoshop Up-To-Date

Here's a list of what's new in this release: Fixed issues in Adobe Photoshop CC

Regards,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please tell us your actual version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines