• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use generative fill in my projects

Participant ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I can can generative fill in my projects with clients such as design social media posts using Photoshop or I can only use it in personal projects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@amany28498126umdr 

Yes, you can now use GF for commercial use in the released version of Photoshop (but not in images created from the beta.)

Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

"Generative Fill in Photoshop is powered by Adobe Firefly which is now available for commercial use.

Create confidently, knowing that Generative Fill is powered by Adobe Firefly, the family of creative generative AI models designed to be safe for commercial useā€”ensuring you can push the bounds of your creativity, confidently. Firefly is trained on Adobe Stockā€™s hundreds of millions professional-grade, licensed, high-resolution images that are among the highest quality in the market."

janee_0-1695120372416.png

This is a Photoshop question, not a Developers question, and I have moved your post to the Photoshop forum for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome @amany28498126umdr 

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines