• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Camera Raw as an editor with Photomechanic

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my existing MacBook, I have Photoshop set up as my default editor within Photomechanic. So, when I open an image it opens Camera Raw for me to perform the edit. This is great and just what I want. On my new Laptop, I set up Photoshop as my editor but it is the full Photoshop screen that opens up rather than Camera Raw. I have tried everything and can't work out where the setting is to enable Camera Raw to open when trying to edit an image. Anyone got any ideas ?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Which format of images are you working with? In Preferences > Camera Raw > File Handling you can configure how to open JPG, HEIC, and TIFF files.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Marlon that solved my problem immediatel. Very grateful to you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines