• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video smart object

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run an online store selling prints and was looking to add a video sequence showing each design in a frame. The cost of printing each design, adding to frame then making a video will take to much time and money.

Is there a way to create a smart object or something similar for the area in the frame? So I can just swap out the image.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its easy to malke Frame images templates PSD files. The  batch populate images into these template files.

Free Photoshop Photo Collage and Mockup Toolkit 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was looking for a way to edit video. Can this toolkit do that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain what you actually want to do. 

What is the video like etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I wanted to make a short video that shows a print in the frame. I was wondering if it was possible to then take that video and swap the image in the frame for something else. The video would be simple and short. The aim is to save time and money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by a video of a print in a frame? Are you planning to animate the framed picture.Video is for motion where is there motion in a framed picture? It sound  more like you want a slide show of framed images.  It would be Easy to frame all you images  and show a sequence of them a slide show.  Making a video of the slides may be a possibility

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes a video of a print in a frame. I'm using images of frame mockups now which use smart objects to add any image inside the frame but I wanted a way to do this with a video instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the camera moves it might be better to use After Effects to Motion Trask the frame. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines