Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website Upload is Adding a Filter

New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am using CC and it is up to date on my Macbook. I am based in Australia and am self taught on PS and have never really run into an exporting/impoting issue until now. 

I supply my products to a company called Zalando in Germany - they have a setup that is similar to eBay where you can create a store front to educate people about your brand. I have created a graphic to their specs and uploaded it, but when I upload, it ends up with a very prominent pink filter on it. The tech team looked into it, and said no other stores are having this issue. So what am I doing wrong for this to happen? It looks fine when I export, but there must be something I am doing on export that is triggering it.

Can a PS Pro please ducate me on what I am doing wrong? I am sure it is something to do with the colour setup but feel like i have tried everything and just need some guidance.

Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the Edit > Color Settings? 

What is the image’s Color Space and did you embed the profile? (Please set the Status Bar to »Document Profile« and post meaningful screenshots.) 

Please also post screenshots of the faulty display in the browser and the image (png, jpg, …) itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines