• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

welcome screen shows in the background of workspace in photoshop 2021

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the "Neutral filter" on this photo and I keep getting the welcome screen in the background. This has me thinking that my application is unstable but the rest of my computer is working fined. My Photoshop 2021 is updated, I definitely have enought memory but I don't know why that this has started happening all of a sudden. Asking for assistance.  Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2021-08-29 124913.jpgScreenshot 2021-08-29 125036.jpgScreenshot 2021-08-29 125145.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

@Francesco Della Peruta is on the right track, almost certianly a GPU issue. Try in this order:

1. Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?
  2. If disabling Native Canvas doesn't help, go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. If this fixes it, try updating your graphics driver and re-enable Use Graphics Processor.  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think is a display card related issue. Try to update all the drivers, or to temporarly disable gpu and so on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Francesco Della Peruta is on the right track, almost certianly a GPU issue. Try in this order:

1. Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?
  2. If disabling Native Canvas doesn't help, go to Preferences > Performance... and uncheck Use Graphics Processor. Restart Photoshop. If this fixes it, try updating your graphics driver and re-enable Use Graphics Processor.  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YAAAAS!!! It worked!!! (Disable Native Canvas) Thank you all for the assistance.  I am truely grateful 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines