• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download cheatsheets for Kyle's Brushes available on CC?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that Kyle has moved to Adobe and we can download all his brushes, the old .pdf cheetsheets from his old  FAQ site are not aligned to the way the current brushes are packaged with the adobe downloads.  Is there a place where we can get the new cheetsheets for the brushes in the exact sets that match the downloads from the Creative Cloud so they are in the same sets/groups  with the brushes in the same order as the downloads.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found old copies of some of Kyle's cheat sheets in case they might help.  Here are the concept brushes. I'm not sure how to attach a pdf
If you need others, let me know. I don't know if this is just an old thread.

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.02.14 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.02.34 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.02.44 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.02.58 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.03.07 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.03.19 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.03.29 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.03.39 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there are brush bundles named "Spring 2022" or "Summer 2021" etc... Where can we find those seasonal brushes cheat sheets? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, those links are not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cari, this shows up when I click on each link you sent. Is there an updated place for those brush cheat sheets? Also, there are tons of seasonal brush updates by Kyle. There are no cheat sheets for those anywhere, does anyone know a place to download them? 

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 12.38.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links to cheatsheets that Cari Jansen provided need to be changed. Seems Kyle's website has an auto-redirect.

https://www.kylebrush.com/ is what each of the URL's should start with, not https://community.adobe.com/

Then it's up to us to figure out which brushes made the cut to Adobe vs. not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! this is awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines