• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why don't Adobe fight cracked vesions ?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a student in Egypt and here one dollar equals 19 pound , so many students choose the cracked version because they can't pay for Adobe products . I thought that was wrong and it's like stealing someone's effort , but I wonder if Adobe is not fighting this may be they are not angry with these cracked versions and let students, small teams and business to work using their programs freely

For me , I used cracked Photoshop a lot for charitable and civil works and even some very small business

And today I am about to market a business for a place which provide courses for Adobe products , And of course it's all cracked so I am hesitant to accept . Please help me !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

They do . See below:

Adobe Genuine software

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe most of the people also know using software without buying is stealing. Yes it is stealing certainly stealing

Another worst thing is think a web site designer who buys adobe products to design web sites. He will pay 900 Egypt pound. And If he works on a web site? If he really wants to make a nice web site he will spend almost one month on it. And he only will get 500 Egypt Pound or less. He will pay 900 hundred for software and he will earn 500.

I suggest people to use free open source alternates. Less people who knows how to use adobe software is better for poor countries....

Build a wall around USA. And leave happily by yourself.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sure it would be a better planet if the human sociality was perfect. However it can not be for after all  its make up is an imperfect species.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My purpose is not to hurt you or your feelings.
[Link removed by moderator] I just see in this web site It ask for donation for hungry children I write the notes below the notation I see in this web site

As a proud member of No Kid Hungry®, Mott’s is connecting children in need to 3 million meals.
Join us to make an even bigger difference.
Every $10 you give provides up to 100 meals.*

There are really countries for ten dollar they can serve 100 meals to their children.......

So please forgive us for stealing your softwares...One month adobe subscription can serve 500 meals....

Forgive us because God will not.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines