• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why login nearly every day

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost every day I am asked to log into my Adobe account with a username and password. I have had a prepaid account for 2 years, paid for 1 year in advance, it runs until July 2022. Why do I have to log back into my photoshop almost every day. Not much effort, but that's so stupid. Adobe must be able to see that I have a valid account and have paid. My son also has Photoshop, LR, etc., he pays monthly, he has NEVER been asked to log into his account again. Where's the difference ????

Windows 10, 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

If you have the Creative Cloud app, try logging out of the app.

Use Adobe CC Cleaner to remove your ID Credentials.

Log back into your Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That's not a typical experience. You just need to login once and the Creative Cloud app should be able to check your subscription status. Could you please let us know which version of Photoshop you're on? Has this started happening recently? And have you tried any troubleshooting steps at your end?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  Every day i have to log in sometimes more thane once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Paul28423236t9dg 

Try the advice from David Creamer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the Creative Cloud app, try logging out of the app.

Use Adobe CC Cleaner to remove your ID Credentials.

Log back into your Cloud app.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, David. Thanks for the advice. I did exactly that. Photoshop and Lightroom are now running again. Unfortunately the error is not fixed. It has gotten worse, now I have to log in with my username and ID EVERY time after starting the PC and calling up the programs. I think it's up to Adobe. It's not a big hassle, but it's annoying. Too bad, your advice sounded so promising.

Herbert Rulf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,
As already written, I implemented your advice and nothing changed at first. However, the problem hasn't occurred for a few days now, I'm no longer prompted to log in with my e-mail address and user ID every time I start Photoshop. So the "repair" you recommended seems to have been successful, albeit a few days late.
Anyway, the problem seems to have been solved and I'm glad for the help here in the community.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Herbert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,
Thank you. I also think that this is not normal. I use Adobe Photoshop version 23.1.1. The problem also occurred with the previous versions, first occasionally, then more frequently, then almost every day.
Then I implemented David Creamer's tip and initially nothing changed. However, the problem has not occurred for a few days now, I am no longer prompted to log in with my e-mail address and user ID every time I start Photoshop. The "repair" recommended by David seems to have been successful, albeit with a delay of a few days.
Anyway, the problem seems to have been solved and I'm glad for the help here in the community.

Regards

Herbert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines