Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wie bekomme ich diesen Effekt hin?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Adobe-Forum,

Da ich was Photoshop betrifft absoluter Neuling bin aber heute noch ein Projekt abgeben muss für die Uni bräuchte ich eure Hilfe.

Ist eigentlich relativ einfach.

Es geht um folgenden "Effekt" https://prnt.sc/n3t3bs

Wie bekomme ich die "Färbung" so hin?

Wäre für jede Antwort dankbar!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand German, but haven't spoken or written it in years, so maybe you can translate this:

Do you mean how to make a photo desaturated? Or how to take a black and white photo in the first place? Or do you maybe mean the effect of sunlight on his shoulder?

Also, I see you're new to Photoshop, but does that mean you're also new to photography, or are you using a photo taken by someone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My english isn't the best at all, but i think u know what i mean

I didn't take that photo it's from a friend

I want to know how i do the coloring and the sunlight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your English is better than my German!

Well, if the photo wasn't taken at the right time of day for the sunlight effect, you can achieve it in various ways. One way would be using the dodge tool on the areas you want the sunlight to appear to be hitting. Is that what you mean? And are you talking about doing this on a different photo?

Here, I've darkened the arm on your example and then made the sunlight effect by dodging:

dodge.jpg

Here you can see the dodge tool selected and the size of the brush (you want a soft brush):

dodge 2.jpg

And here you can see the lightened area added back. I dodged that side of his face a little too:

dodge 3.jpg

Is that what you meant?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines