• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 64-bit + Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Edition - Are they Compatible?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to order a copy of Photoshop CS6 Extended directly from Adobe, and the sales representative was fine until they asked which operating system I was using. They then went on to say that Photoshop CS6 Extended isn't compatible with Windows 10. This caught me off-guard, especially when they started asking why I didn't want to use CC.

$999 USD is a lot of money, though, so I want to verify that Windows 10 (64-bit) and Photoshop CS6 Extended are compatible with each other before making in hasty purchases.

Can anyone chime in? Looking for personal experiences. I do tech support work, and from what I've read and learned, if it works on Windows 8.1 and 7, it GENERALLY works on Windows 10... Or does it? Help appreciated!

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Hi griswald-o,

Photoshop CS6 is compatible on Windows 10 as per Adobe's testing and we have not received any major issues of CS6 version.

Refer this article : Photoshop and Lightroom compatibility with Windows 10

You can install the trial version of Photoshop CS6 which is free for 30 days and see if it works well before purchasing : Download Creative Suite 6 applications

Regards,

Chetna

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi griswald-o,

Photoshop CS6 is compatible on Windows 10 as per Adobe's testing and we have not received any major issues of CS6 version.

Refer this article : Photoshop and Lightroom compatibility with Windows 10

You can install the trial version of Photoshop CS6 which is free for 30 days and see if it works well before purchasing : Download Creative Suite 6 applications

Regards,

Chetna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines