• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 Multiple Screens Cursor

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When running multiple screens with Windows 10, the cursor changes location when clicked. I cannot use brushes or even navigate the toolbar. The cursor moves diagonally to the upper left corner of the screen. This is a new problem since one of the recent updates. I have to use a single screen or I cannot effectively use photoshop anymore. This was a problem in late versions of 2022 and persists into 2023. Multiple screens are essential to my workflow. 

Attached is a screenshot of clicking 3 times trying to mask, without moving the mouse. 

Photoshop Version 24.0.1, Windows Version 21H2

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't reproduce this with two screens on Windows 22H2 and Photoshop 24.01. This is not something I have seen (or heard about elsewhere).

That's not to say there can't be a bug somewhere. I'd post this under Bugs and include as much system information as possible. Describe the exact steps when this happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The update 24.3 has resolved this issue and it no longer occurs. 

Thinkpad Windows 10 Pro version 22H2, Photoshop version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines