• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows taskbar don`t hide in the full screen mode!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, friends. After Windows anniversary update (1607) I see a problem with the Photoshop full screen mode. Windows taskbar always stay on the top, and never

disappears. Here, how it looks:

fullscreen-tr.jpg

No matter, what full screen mode is chosen, the windows taskbar is always on, after any click. It disappeared after first pressing "F", and then appeared after any click.

im2.jpg

Please, help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a zoon in~out the bar comes back
Screen recording 2016-10-10 at 01.59.38 PM.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with the windows taskbar. However I am not running the anniversary update for windows 10 and it occurs randomly. Am on version 2015.5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm bumping the post, same issue since the Anniversary update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theme starts 08.08.2016 , today 15.10.2016. Two months and two updates come out since that time. The last is: 2015.5.1 (17.0.1.156)

The problem is still here... "Great" job, Adobe! (((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

insane

i still wait , seems only install preview insider update on w10 does it fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the Windows 10 taskbar only hides if all other applications showing on the taskbar are closed. When I did this the taskbar hid just as it should when entering full screen mode. If I did have an application open on the taskbar, whenever I went into full screen mode the taskbar would not hide. Still hoping there will be an update soon as this is a bit irritating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i created an image , i enabled preview insider update , i updated windows 10 pro 64bit and it works

but microsoft will fix it in the next updates ,seeing with the preview insider update i have no issue

maybe could be usefull for someone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just thought I'd mention that I have the same problem as described.

I have a few workarounds:

1. Keep the taskbar on top or the left of the screen (as already mentioned by somebody else). If it's a the bottom, as I prefer, then:
  2. Make sure "Open documents as tabs" is unchecked under Edit-->Preferences -->Workspace
  3. The issue still occurs if I zoom into the photo, but once I hit "F" three times to come back to the same full screen mode (in my case, full screen with menu bar), the taskbar disappears again.

I only wanted to put this up here in case anybody else has the same problem and these workarounds help.

Adobe, it's been months since the Anniversary update. I hope this will be fixed soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

does somebody installed the new windows updates to see if they fix the issue?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed all windows updates. they not fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

i have installed the preview insider update , it did fix , afte i restore the normal update...no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a windows problem, it's Photoshops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cyberwasp ha scritto:

It's not a windows problem, it's Photoshops.

no it's not because before anniversary update everything work 100% after they start to crash and to have issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Than why if I close photoshop does my task bar begin hiding again no matter what program I have at full screen. As soon as I open PS, the taskbar refuses to minimize. Also several other PS users have noted the same, with or without anniversary update. Am not running anniversary update and it happens on mine also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cyberwasp ha scritto:

Than why if I close photoshop does my task bar begin hiding again no matter what program I have at full screen. As soon as I open PS, the taskbar refuses to minimize. Also several other PS users have noted the same, with or without anniversary update. Am not running anniversary update and it happens on mine also.

i have tested on several machines ,without anniversary update everything work great !

have you tried to install and reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable (x64 and x86) ?

may i know you version ? winver shoud show you

mine is my windows verion 1511 10586.589

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016-11-02_13-02-17.png

vinwer - 1607 14393.351

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1511 10586.589 with this version i have no issue at all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be fixed in the new photoshop cc 2017, although older versions probably need a microsoft fix.

New features summary: Photoshop CC 2017 release

Scroll down to Fixed customer-reported issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

R_Kelly ha scritto:

This should be fixed in the new photoshop cc 2017, although older versions probably need a microsoft fix.

Hi

but microsoft won't release never a fix for cc 2015 or 2014 (one of my favorite version)

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some people reported that the windows preview of the next major win 10 update seemed to fix the problem, so most likely microsoft will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately 2017 still messes with the taskbar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working correctly here (cc2017 and Windows 10 v1607)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try reporting your findings over here where more adobe employees hang out.

Photoshop CC 2015.5.1: Task bar shows in full screen mode after Windows 10 Anniversary update | Phot...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, the topic is closed. The problem is really solved in version 17.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using photoshop 2017 on windows 10 seems to solve the taskbar issue here, but you should try it for yourself and see if it works on your end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines