• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Write access problem with Photoshop 2024

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded to Photoshop 2024 on a Studio M2 Max (Sonoma 14.4), when trying to save a psd-file to external disc, message reads “Could not save as “FM4A0720-3-1DC_TopazF.psd” because write access was not granted.”  However, I can save psd-file to desktop, but thenunable to copy & paste psd-file to external disc? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a message asking to allow Photoshop access to external disks? Go to System Settings->Privacy and Security and give Photoshop Full Disk Access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm in Privacy and Security, how do I give Photoshop Full Disk Access? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines