Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(FEATURE REQUEST) ACTIONS UPDATE

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

so I think the action menu is super chaotic and outdated..

if the developers could put a feature so you can put small thumbnails with customizable pictures next to the actions it would make this way better already.. almost all features have visual representations and I feel like the actions menu is lacking this bigtime.

I also think it could be nice to be able to put groups in groups in the action menu so we can categorize our actions better and we don't end up with a long list of created actions.

this could make a big difference in most people's workflow.

answer something if you agree so the adobe developers see this and maybe add some ideas while you're at it 🙂

Idea No status
TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, thank you for your comment. My team and I are working on revamping this feature and would love to hear more of your ideas. 

Thumbnail idea:

How do you think a visual representation can help you use actions better? Would you like to always choose an image to use as the thumbnail for an action? Would that get annoying if you always have to choose an image?

Grouping:

Hmm I believe the current actions panel does allow you to put groups in groups. What is it lacking that would help with your long list? How would you like to see a long list organized to be less cluttered? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

--Fiona Yu

Votes

Translate

Translate