• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HSL adjustment on all colors, not just master

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very surprised that this isn't already a feature because almost every editing app has it, even photoshop express. I want to be able to correct the hue/saturation on all the colors in the picture. Not just the master. This is one of the editing I do mostly on my pictures. I give you a screenshot from the computer version and one from ps express. 

BC3973BC-051C-4ED6-9B74-14EF202CED7B.png

C6DB1582-39FB-4A0F-A08E-FA2EC81846CB.jpeg

Here you can see this is missing on photoshop for iPad. 

21689AF7-197A-42D7-9A35-3E4CBAE66A84.jpeg

Please fix this as son as possible 

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
12 Comments
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe no one is responding to this? This is one of the most basic functions in photoshop and it's missing?? Like I said...even in PS express it's there. 😭 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adjusting-hue-saturation.html

Choose Master to adjust all colors at once.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to fix. Master in this context means all colours.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course i know how to use this. I use it every day. My point is that it's missing on Photoshop for Ipad and its makes me so confused that no-one seems to notice it? Its even in Photoshop extress. On Ps for Idas you can only correct the master. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@davescm Didn't you read my question? Im saying its ONLY available for master. I want to be able to correct the colours separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, both of you: Why are you telling me to correct all the colours at once? If i want to lighten up the cyan and make it more blue...why woul i want the other colours to be affected? This is a basic editing function that is in both Photoshop for desktop and even photoshop express.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did read your question but picked up the meaning incorrectly - sorry. I took 'all colours'  to mean all colours together rather than individual colours.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your topic heading:

HSL adjustment on all colors, not just master

Master adjusts all colors, as we told you.

If this isn't in the iPod version, make a feature request specifically for this product so others using that specific product can vote. Since you're request is so unclear, two the two people who came here, and you've got zero votes even after your bump, it makes some sense that no one has voted for it.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteI took 'all colours' to mean all colours together rather than individual colours.
As did I (all colors mean all colors) and I suspect anyone who's first language is English would do the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to make this more clear. I have alredy make a request and no one responds. You dont miss this features? How does people correct individual colours without it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I even have clear pictures showing what i mean

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have alredy make a request and no one responds.

Two of us did.

No one is voting yet. That's what is necessary for Adobe to consider the request. I don't use PS on iPad so no, I'm not going to vote; sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate