Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panoramas

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

J'aime beaucoup faire des panoramas à partir de plusieurs images généralement prises à main levée.

Dans Photoshop et Lightroom il y a de supers outils pour pratiquer ces fusions mais les applications charger trop la mémoire de la machine, j'ai un Mac Mini M1 avec 16Go de Ram (tout de même) et s'avérèrent rapidement fastidieux à utiliser!

Imaginez un panorama avec, p.ex. 11 images RAW de 50 Mpxl! Rien de mieux pour mettre une machine à mal! 

Alors à quand un outil indépendant qui ne ferait que ça???

Sur Apple Store on en trouves quelques uns qui fonctionnent assez bien mais sont très loin de la qualité des résultats obtenus avec les deux logiciels précités.

S'il vous plaît??? 🙏 

On l'appellera Adobe Panoramas ... 🫣🫣🫣

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "tedious" to use? I create panoramics on my M1 Mini with the same specs (Monterey 12.5.1 and current PS build) with more segments without issue, but I process my RAW images first to save time and space. 

What happens if you convert from RAW and try to run panorama?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

to save power of your system just edit your single images in LR, export them to JPEGs with 95% quality and then invoke the photomerge process with them in PS, in Camera Raw (or after re-importing the JPEGs in LR). Another (way better ) approach is to use a professional panorama production tool. https://ptgui.com is the industry standard here with capabilities far beyond PS, LR or CR.

Votes

Translate

Translate