• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pricing double? In this economy? IDEA: maybe cater to individuals and not businesses.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a world where Photoshop is getting more and more competition, you'd be insane to marginalize yourself further. Photoshop is no longer a program for the average person who begrudgingly accepted the change to a subscription based service due to its initially palpable price.

With dozens of other programs to choose from who arguably create comparable, if not better workflows, for much less, I don't see any reason for people to pay TWICE as much as they have been for the exact same product. Inflation exists, yes. I wouldn't have an issue with a 20-30% increase to keep in line with this. But a full 100%? Please.

This drastic increase in price to me means a drastic decrease in usage and they are grasping to keep profits. The Photoshop generation will soon be a thing of the past. I have used Photoshop for nearly 20 years, and even though I can afford this price, I don't see why I should shell out for it!

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see any reason for people to pay TWICE as much as they have been for the exact same product.

By @Mighto26010305utuw

Sorry, but where are you seeing this? The price for the Photography plan with 20GB storage (annual) can still be paid monthly at $9.99 USD. This price has not changed since the Photography plan was introduced.

40237EAC-9CDA-45F6-AAFD-959B5270183A.jpeg 

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate