Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seed Character and Clone Character Feature

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro Teams,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to share an idea that I believe would significantly enhance the user experience and creative possibilities within both Photoshop and Premiere Pro.

Photoshop and Premiere Pro Idea: Seed Character and Clone Character Feature

It would be incredibly beneficial to have an option within Photoshop to create a "Seed Character" and subsequently "Clone Character." This feature would enable users to create the same characters in different positions or outfits while maintaining consistency. Below are the key components of this proposed feature:

1. Seed Character Creation: Users can create a Seed Character by saving specific characteristics such as facial features, body proportions, and key design elements. This serves as the base character template.

2.Clone Character: From the Seed Character, users can create multiple clones. These clones can be modified to show different positions, clothing, and expressions while preserving the core characteristics defined in the Seed Character. This ensures visual consistency across various iterations.

3.Character Profiles: Within each project, users can save Character Profiles that include detailed descriptions, personality traits, and visual references, aiding in maintaining character consistency across different scenes and contexts.

4.Pose and Outfit Library: A library feature can store different poses and outfits that users can easily apply to their Seed Characters or Clones, streamlining the process of character variation.

Additionally, this feature would be incredibly useful when integrated with Premiere Pro's inpainting option for video editing:

1. Inpainting in Video (Premiere Pro): The Seed Character and Clone Character feature can extend to video editing, allowing consistent character portrayal across different video scenes. Users can seamlessly apply the Seed Character's traits and characteristics to various frames, ensuring uniformity throughout the video.

I believe this feature would be a valuable addition to both Photoshop and Premiere Pro, enhancing the creative workflow for users and fostering more cohesive and immersive storytelling through consistent character design and portrayal.

Thank you for considering this idea. I look forward to any feedback or discussion it might inspire.

Best regards,

Carlos Capio

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved from Discussions forum to Ideas forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate