• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 Elements Organizer Workspace won't load from home/start page

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded 2019 Elements from Adobe.  Using windows operating system.  Downloaded with no problems and no error messages.  Tried to open both organizer and photo editor from the home/start page but just get circling little circle for about 45 seconds to a minute.  Nothing happens. No error messages.  Looked a forums and updated video drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled but same result.  The purchase shows up on my adobe account, so I don't think that serial number verification was a problem.  Any ideas? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you able to open the organizer and photo editor directly without going through the home screen?

If you have installed at the applications at the default path:

1. Open "PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe" at the path "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2019"

2. Open "PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe" at the path "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2019 Organizer"

Let me know if you are able to open the apps directly, so that we can narrow down what causes this issue in your case.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither will open directly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get Adobe to help me with this!  No chat or customer service phone number available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I obtained assistance from Adobe and after several attempted fixes, they remotely updated the Adobe Applications Manager program.  So updating that program is what finally worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I am very happy for you. It's great to hear you got help.

Were you contacted based on your post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  I contacted them at their headquarters and they transferred me to a customer service representative. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to know and great that it works for you. Is it still working?

I am having a hard time to find any phone numbers to call. can you point me in the right direction? thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here KJKJKJ and I part:

for me PS Elements Editor will open the way you describe, Somya_Agarwal. But PS Elements Organizer does not load this way. Nothing happens after executing.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...   10 March 2021:  Thanks, Somya!  I tried that with my Organizer 2018 and it worked perfectly!  I used up the first 3/4 of today trying to re-catalog my 60,000 photo files, with only partial success.  Then I found your suggestion about launching the program directly from its .exe file and I immediately got back my "real" photo catalog with its usual good speed and search ability.  The half-successful trials were not present in this renewal of my usual and customary Organizer catalog!  I love it! 

...   As for what went wrong with Organizer, I still do not know if it will launch the usual way now, and I don't know what went wrong.  I do know it worked nicely on 3/8/2021 just before I got a Windows update on 3/9/2021, and now Windows thinks the Organizer is somehow too risky to allow it to open.  The mystery of why the Windows update can't bear to let Organizer open is still present.  I have more to do in order to figure things out.  But I have my Organizer back in perfect condition, thanks to your suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines