• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe elements 2022 installation

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install Adobe Elements 2022 fron DVD on my MS Surface Windows 11, but get all the time error 1, corrupt installation file. This tablet has an ARM-based processor (not with SSE4.1??) and not an AMD processor while AMD similar is required. 

Is it not possible to install on this machine?

Jacques Bus

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know whether your machine meets system requirements, but here is a HelpX article to resolve Error 1 issues.

Alternatively, if you are able to do so, you can try downloading the installation file from this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your advice.
I'll check it out and see what can be done.
Best

Jacques Bus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this out, but to no avail. Also Windiws 11 is a bit diiferent with the options on files. But I checked this all. I am convinced now that the ARM processor without SSE4.1 will not accept the installation based on the security set on the onetime download and installation. In the past my Photshop had no problems, but I had also problems with F-Secure overall security where they told me this PC could not handle it. Many thanks for your help anyhow. Jacques

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help and Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines