• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Element 2020 Freezing

New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My Photoshop elements 2020 is freezing for 20-30s when pressing some menu button. This happens when I have started the program and opening something from top menus. I have tried usual things like clean install and so on but that doesn't help. Any clues how to get this problem fixed? Thanks in advance...

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When it has happened to me this is what I looked at, and found:  some random processes were still running even after I closed the program.   I really cleared things up by turning my computer all the way off... and getting a cup of coffee, and turning things back on.   

Sometimes I will have processes from 4 or 5 different versions (pse 2021, 2014, 2022, etc) all running even after I have shut them down.     I have many versions installed just to help people- but do all my work with pse 2023.

On top of that I also have photoshop--- and the enitre suite of Adobe products installed-  so sometimes I have al sorts of crazy things running  at the same time.   

Try the turn off for a couple of minutes things and let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines