• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two years ago I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 & Premiere Elements 2019 for my Mac. I donloaded the Elements program from the disk but does not open. I contacted Adobe "support several times" but got none. Given that, can anybody recommend a similar photo processing program that actually works?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

The problem is, as John Waller has indicated to you, with Apple.

GIMP is a popular program, but has Apple limitations as well:

:white_heavy_check_mark: The number 1 alternative to Adobe Photoshop, GIMP 2020 is a powerful fully featured yet easy to use photo and image editing software. Compatible with both Windows PC and Mac (up to High Sierra). :warning:MAC USERS - PLEASE NOTE:warning: Big Sur is NOT currently compatible. Please also note that this is a professional editing app and you will be r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unclear what the issue is here. If you're trying to install 2019 on a Mac running Catalina or Big Sur, thar won't work. That's an Apple thing, not Adobe.

Only Elements 2021 will install and run on Catalina and Big Sur,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, kinda wish Adobe was more forthright when indicating there software was for macs without stipulating the versions it would run on. Learned my lesson! Given Adobe's lack of candor and credibility can you suggest trustworthy photo processing software?

Thanks again for your time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is, as John Waller has indicated to you, with Apple.

GIMP is a popular program, but has Apple limitations as well:

:white_heavy_check_mark: The number 1 alternative to Adobe Photoshop, GIMP 2020 is a powerful fully featured yet easy to use photo and image editing software. Compatible with both Windows PC and Mac (up to High Sierra). :warning:MAC USERS - PLEASE NOTE:warning: Big Sur is NOT currently compatible. Please also note that this is a professional editing app and you will be required to read the included manual on disc to learn how to use the software.

Go on Amazon and shop around. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou! Appreciate your time on this matter...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voir la suite des programmes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Voir la suite des programmes 

By @Edmond5C38

... mais encore ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Elements 2019 won't work any longer.  I am running Monterey  12.3.  Are you saying it will not work any longer with newer Mac systems?  Will the new Photoshops versions work with the Mac updated systems?  I was going to update, but I am now afraid. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines