• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere and Photoshop Elements 2019 Seems to be damaged error.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In late 2018 I bought the Adobe Premiere and Photoshop Elements 2019 suite.  When I installed the apps I got the "Your application install seems to be damaged" error when I tried to open the software. At the time I contacted Apple and they had a solution. However I don't remember what it was.

I recently did a clean install of Sierra and when I installed Adobe Premiere and Photoshop Elements 2019 I am getting that error again. On the Adobe website I found the recomendation to run sudo nvram boot-args=""in terminal but that didn't help. 

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? I am running MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why don't you contact apple again?

adobe will suggest you update your os and update your elements apps (by purchasing current software).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple no longer supports my OS and will only recommend to contact the software developer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i don't think you're going to get any further help here, so i'll move your post, but you should also exhaust other means by using google to search for a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines