• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can I share Adobe Organizer photos with google photos

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created several albums by sharing my photos on Flickr but in this case I would like to share an album on google photos - is that possible without duplicating my photos?

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might get better solutions than what I can suggest, since I have not chosen to 'sync' automatically the photos from my camera or my computer to Google Photos.

- First create an organizer album for your files selection. This will create a kind of playlist with your selection in your own custom sort order. No file duplication at that stage.

- You'll need to 'import' files into Google Photos. So from the organizer, use the 'export' function to create a temporary file album in a folder;  use the export option to rename your files with a common starting text followed by the numeric sort order.

- From Google Photos, Import those files and create a Photos album.

- Use the share options to publish your Photos album with your selected people.

- don't forget to delete the temporary folder. Keep and organize your organizer album which can export again your files if needed. An organizer album acting as a simple sorted list does not take disk space like duplicating a folder.

Edit:

By the way, you have perhaps already noted that the solution would be applicable to other photo sharing sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again for the help. I was able to upload them to Google but decided to stick with sharing them via Flickr since it has more sorting options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines