• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatible laptop for PS elements 2021

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please recommend the cheapest available laptop compatible with PS elements 2021 in UK

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have actually asked in the Photoshop forum rather than the Photoshop Elements forum, and I am not sure how similar the apps are in their hardware demands.  My own goto route to content creation laptops is to look at gaming laptops.  Their spec is very similar, and they havee that economey of scale thing meaning you get good bang for your buck.

You can also make use of eBay's filters that let you narrow the search to category, screen size, memory, processor cores, GPU price etc.  That helps you narrow down to a mabagable list you can do more detailed research on.

One downside of high spec laptops is that they tend to have dual GPUs.  An Intel HD varient that is easy on battery use, and a more powerful GTX### for heavy lifting.  I don't know if it appliees to Elements, but Photoshop does not play well with dual GPUs and we get posts from people who need to resolve issues it causes.  It is all doable though, and there is avoiding it if you want a decent laptop.

I'll move this thread to the Elements forum, and wish you luck and happy content creating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines