• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Raw to jpeg on import into elements

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to auto convert RAW into JPEG when importing from my Canon camera into Adobe Elements ? Currently I only see an option to do it one-by-one in the RAW editor (trial version)

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know any way to convert automatically at import time.

What your can do:

- from the organizer: select a batch of raw files and 'export them as new file'. That creates a new set of jpegs. They are not included by default in the catalog;  you may want to import them afterwards, but then there will be no 'version set' created. You could 'stack' them instead of creating version sets with the visual search option. The advantage of exporting is that there it's extremely simple and works on even huge batches.

- From the editor: use the 'process multiple files' option. About the same comments as above.

- from the ACR dialog: you can open a reasonable batch of raw files to edit them at the same time. If you set the edit to 'auto', select all files and apply the same edits to all, you can click on 'Open' which will open all files in the normal editor. You'll have to save them individually, which takes time to confirm. I suggest clicking rather on 'Done', which saves the settings to all raw files. After that, either the organizer 'export' or the editor 'process multiple file' can convert the whole batch to jpeg as explained above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the excellent reply. I will try your suggestions.

Regards, Idso.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines