• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dell Purchase with no Key or Redeem code for Photoshop Elements 2020 & Premiere Elements 2020 Bundle

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a Dell Inspiron 17 3000 last year May 14th 2020. I decided to purchase the Adobe Phpotoshop Elements 2020 & Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 Bundle as an add on as my kids were getting into photography and thought would be a good idea. I received my computer and booted it up and registered with Dell and also with Adobe (I know this as I have an account with both). I tested out the computer and also the Adobe Photoshop products temporarily as I mainly use my computer for work. The programs works and I thought nothing of it afterwords. This purchase is listed in the sales invoice for my computer.

Covid hit and the Adobe program was never utilized since the initial opening until about two months ago as my phone was acting up with editing somethong and I was going to use my computer instead. I opened it up and a Pop up window came up and said your trial is over and a press buy button.... This surprised me and closed it and found a temp workaround for myself with my phone. 

I received an email saying my Dell warranty was going to expire and thought ok I need to deal with this now. Life happened and I missed getting in touch with them until 6 days after my warranty expired. 

Upshot to this is that they will not help me. Are citing I am out of warranty.....4 different Dell representatives later with the last two being higher up Management all saying the same thing. They last one just now basically washing their hand sof this and saying is third party issue and that they only warranty their hardware for 1 year and that if I wanted software support that I need to pay for it. 

I pointed out that the program that I paid for thru them has never worked as for what I paid for. That when I check on Adobe account I do not have a registered copy of anything and that Dell did not provide any key with my paperwork. I asked where the key was and they just resaid I was out of warranty and was third party issue and that if I wanted software help that I needed to purchase a plan. I sure as (expletive) am not giving them any more money for what I deam as fraud right now for this).

Can someone please help me in any way. I personally think I am out of luck as mentioned I do not have any paperwork showing any type of Key or as I've been reading from others a Redeem Code of any type. I do not know if it is within my computer or not or where I would even begin to look for it. 

The only thing I have is a listing of program bundle that I purchased with the computer that Dell is not going to do anything about. 

Thanks in advance from a frustrated individual. 

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Have you seen this Dell Knowledge Base Article?

How to Install Adobe Photoshop Elements / Premier Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you seen this Dell Knowledge Base Article?

How to Install Adobe Photoshop Elements / Premier Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG you ROCK!!

Totally working and unlocked and updating as I write this. I can't thank you enough for this. 

Just shows the sheer ineptness and unhelpfulness of Dell's Techs. $ of them not even trying to direct me to an appropriate area but more than willing to sell me a software warranty plan. 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines