• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Elements 2020 and only getting Premier video editing

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No longer can use my CS6, so downloaded the $99 Elements. I'm only getting the Premier video editing, which I don't want. I can't get it into just a photo editing mode, along with editing tools.

TOPICS
How to , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are two separate programs (although you can buy both as a bundle). They each come wth Elements Organizer which is a media library program.  Each program also opens a Home Screen from the desktop and this has links to open both programs if they are installed. 

It sounds like you downloaded Premiere Elements rather than Photoshop Elements. If you bought it, you can get a refund within 30 days. If it was just a free trial, you need to download the correct pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are two separate programs (although you can buy both as a bundle). They each come wth Elements Organizer which is a media library program.  Each program also opens a Home Screen from the desktop and this has links to open both programs if they are installed. 

It sounds like you downloaded Premiere Elements rather than Photoshop Elements. If you bought it, you can get a refund within 30 days. If it was just a free trial, you need to download the correct program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've gone ahead and bought the Photoshop Elements 2020 CDs instead of a download, which ended up not happening. It's all fine now. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines