• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Photoshop Elements 2019 on a 2nd computer

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Photoshop Elements 2019 a few years back and want to download it on my new computer. I have it on my laptop but no longer have the PC that I downloaded in 2018. How do I get it to download on my new PC without having to buy it again?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This link will take you to the Products page of your Adobe.com account. There you will find download links for your registered products and the serial numbers for each.  If you did not sign out of the program on your original PC, you may receive a message that the license has been activated too many times.  If so, you will need to contact Adobe support and request that they reset your license activations.

You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Hours of operation outside of the United States are limited. See the phone link for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines