• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 13 stopped working on Windows 10 PC

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 13 has stopped working on this Windows 10 machine.  It was working fine, and no big changes to the environment are taking place except the normal Windows 10 updates.  Now, Elements 13 will not initialize.  I get the initiallization screen, and that screen proceeds as far as "scanning for plug-ins", then the screen disappears and that's it.  No error messages.  Nothing.  I've tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the software from my original load files, and the result is the same.  Is there any solution to this?

Thanks, JS

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Also uninstalled then reinstalled program with no change. Click on the shortcut, the init screen shows, then nothing. No Photoshop. Even tried to run as administrator. No change. Sure hope someone can help us with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doug:  I got a reply from Adobe on my issue, (you should be able to read it I think), and they said the problem was caused by that version not being supported any longer, and they recommended an upgrade.  I asked the cost, and also asked why I should fork out again for an upgrade when the same thing will happen a few years down the road.  The indicated that the new upgrade comes with a lifetime warranty that will prevent the upgrade from becoming technically obsolete.  Something to consider.  Hope this helps you.  Regards, JamesS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That may be the only solution. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines