• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2020 on iPad Pro

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 2020 on my MacBook and was wondering whether it can be ran on an iPad Pro also.  I know I can download onto 2 platforms but has anyone had any experience of if it does and how well it works with the iPad Pro?

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPads can only run iPad apps, not Mac apps. The only apps you can run on your iPad are the ones in the App Store, this is an absolute rule of Apple's. So, while there are photo apps, including Photoshop on subscription, you won't find Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I thought as much but as they are pushing the iPad Pro as a "laptop replacement" I thought they may have made an exception. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, because it is a lovely device, no. It's basically a big iPhone running very limited apps, in my opinion. The new Macs (M1) will run iPhone and iPad apps, but the other way round, no. Journalists speculate this will be forever, because Apple like to sell the same people both an iPad and a Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines