elements 2021 printer issue on hp envy printer

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having troubles trying to print 5x7 photos in elements 2021 it seems to either not print or print halfway, I have been through all of the printer setting and  tried all sorts of different settings and always get the same results. other programs I use to print have no issues printing photos, but are limted on editing.

Any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Are you printing via Editor or via Organizer? If you are printing via Organizer, try the editor. Or vice versa. The point is that the print engines are not the same.

2. Suggest that you go on the HP  web site to be sure that you have the latest driver.

3. Did you install the HP driver yourself initially, or are you using the driver installed by Microsoft in Windows 10? 

4. If you are printing via a network, plug the printer into the USB port on the computer with a cable - perhaps that will make a difference

5. In the print dialog in PSE, are you selecting the correct paper size, i.e. 5x7 specifically?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines