• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2022 Focus Stack and Bracketing

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought Elements 2022 to Focus Stack and merge bracketed photos etc, however I am at a total loss as to how you do it.  There is nothing in the Enhance tab or the edit tab etc.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Graham

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a merge of bracketed images in the Guided Edit>Photomerge>Photomerge Exposure tool:

Snap_2022.02.01_15h23m58s_002.png

Photoshop Elements is not really designed for automatic focus stacking. But there is a cheap add-on (Elements+) that will do the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

Thank you for writing to us. Can you elaborate the problem? Perhaps with some example to help us understand better what you are looking for. 
You can also explore our Guided Edits to see if any of our guided edit suits your needs. 

Thanks,

Geetanjali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I am trying to merge focus stacked images, sorry for not replying sooner. It looks like i can merge bracketed photos in the guided edits ok.

Regards

Graham Stephenson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines