• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2023 w/ Imac and Big Sur 11.7.1/ two issues found!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest version 2023 with the above IOS. The Shadows and Hi-light function preview has to to be toggled twice for the preview (change) to appear. The REdo function does not work on my Wacom intuos Pro tablet express keys. The Redo express key works in other programs with no problems???? Any abody having similar bugs?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found how to program the Redo function to Wacom Express keys. Program Command-Y to one of the keys. Still having issues with Previews with Skin Tone and Shadow & Highlights. I have to reset the tools and restart Elements. A real pain that slows my work flow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cantrax,

You should see the preview once the move the slider knob to the desired value. You can also try to hover over the slider labels (Lighten Shadows, Darken highlights, Midtone Contrast) till a hand cursor appears and then drag it as per your requirements to see the preview in real time. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying. When the problem occurs, nothing works unless I reset the preferences and quit the  program. It happens mainly with Shadows & Highlights and Skin Tone. I reloaded the program, went through permissions with on line support but the problem remains. Elements 2020 never had any of these issues. Very fraustrating and it interupts my work flow. I am on Mac Big Sur 11.7.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible for you to share a screen recording that captures this issue?

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Medha,

Thank you for the reply. 

I have done numerous screen shares with support and would be willing to do it again. There are two case numbers on my issue  26875751 and 26917642. I just updated to mac os 11.7.2 but the problem does still happen intermittently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me check with the support team for more details about your case. I will let you know if I need any input from you.

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines