• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2023 workflow is different to 2021 [was: A new dumb question.]

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to post this question three times, now.  Each time before something happened to shut me down.  Do not know what.  The problem is that I have downloaded Photoshop Elements 2023 and find that the format has changed significantly from the 2021 version I was using.  I just moved and my computer did not survive.  I replaced the computer and was unable to reload the 2021 version.  I had the routine down for enhancing my photos with the 2021 version, but that has gone by the wayside with the 2023 version.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  My old brain isn't too friendly with all the new technology.  I really prefer the 2021 format.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such thing as a dumb question and very few problems are new.  But you haven't given much of a description to us.  So, without more, my guess is that you have opened the program  in the default Quick Mode.  You probably are familiar with the Expert mode which has more tools available.  If that is not the case, please tell us more about your issue.

Snap_2022.10.10_00h32m19s_000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I immediately went to the expert mode, since I have used Photoshop Elements for many years.

This is a new computer, since the previous one died.  With the 2021 version I had the photo processing down to three or four steps--cropping,  amd two or three more steps under enhancement.  I expected more of the same, but the new format does not include the enhancement steps.  Will I have to learn how the enhancement mode worked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

amd two or three more steps under enhancement. 

By @azreb

Which steps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Since I no longer have access to the older version, I cannot remember (part
of the aging process) the specific steps. The last time I called up the
program, I unintentionally left it at the quick mode and found a way around
the problem.

Thanx for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines