Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 113 when downloading Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody!

I really need your help! A couple of weeks ago I bought online Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022. Once the installer starts to install the above software, it stops when it reaches 2% of it and I get a message: Error 113!!

I have clicked on "Get Help", I followed the instructions given on Adobe's webpage, tried already the procedure on 3 different computers with 2 different internet connections (VDSL 50Mbps and FTTH 100Mbps) and I still cannot install the software that I bought.

Any suggestions what went wrong? I have ESET Internet Security Antivirus, Firewall and Antispyware software, which I disabled when downloading Photoshop Elements. Windows Defender is anyway disabled due to ESET's installation. All cookie switch-off extensions on all of  my browsers (Edge, Chrome and Firefox) have also been disabled, but I still receive the same Error code:113.

I would really appreciate, if somebody could help me with this trouble.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards, Pascalis

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The error 113 corresponds to the application installer not being able to reach Adobe servers.

Can you please try some of the troubleshooting steps listed here.

Hope this helps you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Divy Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines