• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failure report PSE_2021

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After launching pse 2021 sometimes a popup window appears with a message that an error report is generated.

Within this window I may send this report to Adobe by pressing the submit button.

However I want to read first what the error/failure is. There is no facility in that window to read that.

Is there an other way to read what the error is?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to write that PSE 2021 is running fine after it was launched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

I don't know of any user-friendly way to access the error that generates a crash report.  You may want to look at this HelpX article regarding Adobe's log collector tool.

Although the article states that the .zxp file that is generated is plain text and can be read by users, I was unable to do so, using Windows Word Pad or Notepad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Windows 10 (64 bits).

After downloading, installing and launching the Adobe's log collector tool  I have a ZXP file now but unreadable. Although Adobe stated that it should be easily readable on my computer. Not mentioned with which application.

It seems that it has something to do with Adobe Creative Cloud??

This is going too far for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines