• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

filter for spark ar in photoshop elements

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i would like to make my own instagram filter in spark ar.

for that i need to export a color lookup table. you can do that in photoshop through the function "export".

in photoshop elements 15 (i just downloaded the test version pse20, but also not possible) i cannot access the export function. could someone help me to export a lut ? (i am a beginner, so could you please explain step by step?)

thank you very much.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No version of Elements has any feature to work with LUTs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support sent me this link today and said it is possible. but i don´t really understand what the link says...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/lut-in-photoshop-elements/td-p/9706235?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What that thread describes is the possibility of using an Action that is created in Photoshop CC and loaded into Elements.  An Action is a macro or shortcut. In Photoshop CC, you can create an Action by recording the commands you use, in this case to create an adjustment layer based on a LUT.  Elements allows you to load and play back that Action with a single click of a button.  According to Jeff_Arola's post (and he knows more about it than I do), you can use an Action to apply a LUT adjustment layer to an image in Elements but once the LUT adjustment has been applied, you cannot edit it any further in Elements.  His post gives a link to some Actions that you can download and import into Elements to try it for yourself.

AFAIK, there is no way to create or export a LUT from Elements.  It is very complex to even use a "look" based on a LUT and I certainly wouldn't suggest that a beginner, which is how you describe yourself, could accomplish the task without having a better understanding of how the program works, and what its limitations are.  The bottom line is that Elements will not do what you want it to do.  You should look into the Photoshop CC Photography Plan. It provides a reasonable subscription price for Photoshop and Lightroom and you can get a free trial at the link I have provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No version of photoshop elements can generate/export LUTs as far as i know.

You could however try one of these to make your LUT:

https://generator.iwltbap.com/

http://www.onlinelutcreator.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines