• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font size in menu

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trialling PSE 2019 to compare it to GIMP.

The font size on my thinkpad is too small to read on PSE.

I cannot find anywhere within PSE to change the font size. I am happy with the size of font in other programmes and do not want to change the global text size in windows.

On searching I find this is a common problem. I find it hard to believe that there is no option in 2019 PSE to make it easier to read.

Can anyone help me with this please? Otherwise GIMP for all its faults may be the answer.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Options for HiDpi displays are available in the Editor on Windows. There are three possible settings

Automatic

Small 100%

Large 200%

On Windows go to Edit >> Preferences to change. See my image. After changing settings you must click OK, close the editor and re-launch the software again for the settings to take effect.

PSE13hiDPI.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Options for HiDpi displays are available in the Editor on Windows. There are three possible settings

Automatic

Small 100%

Large 200%

On Windows go to Edit >> Preferences to change. See my image. After changing settings you must click OK, close the editor and re-launch the software again for the settings to take effect.

PSE13hiDPI.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. A speedy answer++ and a helpful one.

It certainly makes things large, very very large in fact. It seems I will have to choose between the extremely large print version or the teeny tiny one.  Shame there is not more choice. Oh well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The font size in PSE 2022 Organizer is terrible.  I wish Adobe would listen to their customers and give us a fix.

jinkem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines