• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

gifting an upgrade to PSE15

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to ask for an upgrade to my PSE15 for Christmas.  (MUST have 2021!) Is it possible for someone without an account to be able to do this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Adobe currently provides a discount for prior users of the program.  I just tried to go through the process to purchase an upgrade discounted version, and it looks like you need to associate the purchase with an Adobe account.  It is possible to put in any email address.  But I think the serial number will be associated with that address.   I'm sure this can be changed when you install the program, but it may require some assistance from Adobe support to straighten it out.  And as I think about

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "upgrade" is the purchase of the new release of the software. You can purchase it on-line or in the big box stores. Amazon has it. 

The new version will not overwrite your PSEv.15. Both are independent of each other and can reside on the same computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe currently provides a discount for prior users of the program.  I just tried to go through the process to purchase an upgrade discounted version, and it looks like you need to associate the purchase with an Adobe account.  It is possible to put in any email address.  But I think the serial number will be associated with that address.   I'm sure this can be changed when you install the program, but it may require some assistance from Adobe support to straighten it out.  And as I think about it, the upgrade version may use your existing serial number.  If that is the case, you will need to enter your registered Adobe account information.

So, I suggest chatting with Adobe sales by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support Menu at Adobe.com.  This will open an option to chat with a Sales Person who should be able to answer your question better than I have done.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.10.13_12h41m51s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may also want to tell Santa that retailers generally have sales on the program during the holiday season.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.  Just what I needed to know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines