• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Haze removal missing from Advanced Effects

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note below that the  "Haze Removal" icon does not appear under "Advanced Adjustments" in my Photoshop Elements 20 Video Editor, nor does it or anything appear when typing in "Haze" in the optional search bar..  I had actually used it some weeks ago when editing another video, but it seems to have disappeared.  Can anyone explain how this might have happened and/or offer advice to restore the "Haze Removal" feature under editing effects "Advanced  Adjustments"?

Haze_Removal_Missing.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Photoshop elements community.

Change the ADVANCED ELEMENTS to SHOW ALL  and see it it appears anywhere. 
IF NOT:  Just reinstall Elements.  beforeyou do that:  log out of the program first then unistall. 

You should have posted your question here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements/ct-p/ct-premiere-elements?page=1&sort=latest_replie...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for responding with my apologies for submitting my first very question ever to the wrong link, but I'll mark your provided link for future reference.  In the meantime, I had check ed "ShowAll" previously and reconfirmed that "Haze Removal" does NOT appear under "Advanced Adjustments" or anywhere  in my Photoshop Elements 20 Video Editor.  I further uninstalled the application and then re-downloaded/installed it, but "Haze Removal" still does not appear anywhere under Effects.  In as much, I'm asking 1) if you can offer another suggestion and/or 2) if you prefer that I continue to resolve this issue via your other provided link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines