• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help downloading photoshop elements 1.0 (i have my original serial number)

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help downloading photoshop elements 1.0 (i have my original serial number)

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloads of version 1.0 are available, however, *************** does not make guarantees as to the copyright status of items on *********** and cannot guarantee information posted on item details or collection pages regarding copyright or other intellectual property right.

Any modern computer probably could not even run the installer file- I've tried in the past with 2.0) (I'm downloading 1.0 as I type this, I'll update you when it's done). from a website I won't mention, and the installer didn't start, it tried a bit, but won't begin.  

The copies of 1.0 I've come across all say (for bundles only) which pretty much means It came in a disc, in a box, with a new computer -  along with about 30 discs for AOL, and some discs fileld with shareware---and if you were lucky you might even get getscape navigator in the box--- all this back in the day you would get a 300 page manual with the software...

99.99% of the time the downloads of 1.0 are not valid archives- meaning - it's not going to happen unless a miracle happens-- -but you never know. 

Adobe Photoshop Elements Win_Mac CPD-12682R2 3010421-00 90031684 4_01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't locate any working copies of pse 1.0 for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't recall photoshop elements 1 ever being offered as an "Electronic Download" as adobe used to call it when they started offering that for software that could serialized after the trial (or before). The only downloads as i recall until about 2005 were 30 day trial downloads that after the trial expired could not be serialized.

If you have the original install disk, then you can get an external cd/dvd drive relatively cheap if your computer doesn't have a cd/dvd drive.

Another issue your liable to run into with older adobe software on modern computers such as photoshop elements 1 is it won't run on a boot drive with more than 1gb of freespace and will give a scratch disk full error. Oh and photoshop elements 1 also won't run on some modern processors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines