Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How Do You Find Photomerge in Expert Mode in PSE 2021?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't find this answer anywhere. I like to use Expert Mode but can't find how to access Photomerge in Expert Mode in the 2021 version. I don't want to use Guided Mode. Is Photomerge still available under Expert? If so, how in the world do I access it?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021
You can only access photomerge through the Guided Edit interface. Added:  And just to be more precise, you can also access the Guided Edit via the Organizer's Edit>Photomerge menu.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only access photomerge through the Guided Edit interface.

Added:  And just to be more precise, you can also access the Guided Edit via the Organizer's Edit>Photomerge menu.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and, of course, once the photomerge has been completed, you can conduct further editing in Expert mode.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines