Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Download Old Versions of Photoshop Elements

Advocate ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I often see posts from folks that need to download old versions of Photoshop Elements in order to install it on a new computer or a new hard drive. Old versions of Photoshop Elements (and Premier Elements) from v7 (2008) through v2022 are available to download from ProDesignTools.

You will of course need to have a genuine serial number to actually use the program. Otherwise, it will just be a Trial. Use the link at the bottom of this post. Just scroll down about 3 or 4 pages till you get to the section titled "Elements Direct Download Links".

This is from ProDesignTools: "These links go to the authentic and secure files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine, safe, and legal, and will not change..."

How to Get Direct Download Links for All Adobe Products

--
Walter in Davie, FL
TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need an older version of Adobe premier elements 14 or 15. I need a working version not a trial. I'm not trying to get out of paying for it but as I have an older computer unfortunately it is unable to run the newer 23 version or anything above 15 as I am retired I don't have the funding to buy a new high-end computer. But I have a video camera and want to burn home movies that I take with my camera on to disc DVD and Blu-ray only the older elements will allow me to do that. I don't mind paying full price but I just need the older program how do I go about legally buying an older version. All the links I find try to get me to buy the new version that won't work on my computer. Any info or help would be appreciated thanks Ed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Walter for the ProDesignTools tip worked for me.. my copy of elements 8 some how got warped and was unusable to reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another way is to download from ones Adobe Account.

I believe the oldest version available is photoshop elements 7 regardless if you registered an older version than 7.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines