• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to view full screen in 2021 - F11 doesn't seem to work

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get through my GUI problems.  I havent found a way to turn off or undock the bar at the bottom of the main window ( the one with photo bin and undo redo)  I thought if I could view the image full screen it would help me see it better.  I have tried F11 with no luck.  Any help would be welcome.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows, pressing the Tab key will toggle the image to full screen view without the Photo Bin or Tool Options bar.  Shift-Tab toggles the Panel Bin on/off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for the help!  greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Odregos0101 

I have tried F11 with no luck.

The F11 command is for the organizer, not the editor.

By the way, on recent Organizer versions, that command is extremely slow to appear, as well as the Ctrl D command to switch from and to detailed view and adaptative view (of the thumbnails). Many users are not patient enough and believe the F11 key does not work.

Back to the editor: I recommend setting your preferences to 'allow floating documents in expert view'.

Beside Greg's suggestion, I also use frequently the following shortcuts:

- double click on the magnifying glass: 100% pixel view

- double click on the hand tool:  fit in screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With your help I have discovered that if your press  Shift -Tab and then afterwards press Tab.  then the bottom bar will dissapper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines