I have Adobe Photoshop 2021 Editor in my MacBook Pro and I have these error messages:
“The embedded ICC profile cannot be used because the ICC profile is invalid. Ignoring the profile.” and
“Could not complete your request because this is not an Adobe Photoshop PDF image file.”
You should be able to suppress the warning message about the ICC profile in the opening screen:
The Adobe Photoshop PDF format is a combined acrobat format with a true Photoshop PSD format. The advantage is that you can either open it like a simple Acrobat PDF format, in which case Elements first converts the printing format into an image format according to your choices, or you can open directly the PSD version with its layers and all attributes.
How do you open your PDF? From the menu Open or...
Does the PDF open in the free Acrobat reader?
1. You say "I have Adobe Photoshop 2021 Editor". Do you mean you have
- The app Photoshop Elements 2021 (no subscription)
- Creative Cloud subscription of Photoshop, with running Photoshop 2021
- free trial
- One time purchase of Photoshop 2021 (not Elements)
2. What is the story of this PDF?
- Did you make it?
- How did you make it?
- Did you edit it? If so, how?
- Why do you want to open it in Photoshop now?