• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

information

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can I buy an adobe photoshop stand-alone version? I need photoshop 2022, not photoshop elements.is photoshop available to buy one-time payments without the cloud?

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DZZQCaDXkAITwMD.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google "Photo Editing Software Like Photoshop" and you will see several options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does Photoshop have that you need that is not in Photoshop Elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I am new here and I watched Some Videos on YouTube and some YouTubers say Photoshop is better than Photoshop Elements. I want to buy Photoshop Elements and am interested in Photoshop Elements but after watching videos on YouTube I am confused about which is best because I have only budgeted $100 and need help to select a plan for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements is the consumer version, You purchase it once, no annual fee. Chances are that it will do what you have in mind, Suggest that you try the 30-day free trial of the software. If you like it, you may purchase the license subsequently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A professional UI that doesn't look like it was designed for 5 year olds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so complicated means "professional"?   You want complicated?  Pay for it.  PSE is for the average consumer- professionals know that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines